Wednesday, August 02, 2006

World of the ugly.

I m deficient of huge chunks of inspiration today.
The primary cause?
A fellow best described as interesting enough to be worthy…no…in need of scientific research.

I have bin, and still am on the path of self-searching…knowing thyself and all.
I have found nothing major to complaint about and 48hours ago I was very much at peace
and quit honestly content with the person my dear parents have raised me to become.

But this fellow-lets call him Epson-who I have not had the burden of knowing more than 365 days (310 of which lacked any forms of interaction) had the foolhardy to tell me I had no idea who I was?!?!?!?

He called me up and asked if we could casually meet.

I was not working or out of town, my girlfriends were busy,
my laundry was done, I was not sick and there was nothing on TV.
So I accepted to meet up for a couple of minutes.

Epson behaved on average for the first couple of minutes.
I cannot in truth remember the blow-by-blow details; they in all sincerity passed me by
But I vaguely remember the smile followed by allegations.
Which began as inclinations and suggestions.

I told him I wasn’t a fan of such and the conversation would be extremely fruitful if he outright said what he had wanted to say
He did
And what he said struck me as being a quintessentially bullshit statement of absolutely zero value.
I had to bite my tongue just to make sure I had dreamed myself into a twilight zone of some kind. I had not.

I negotiated a response: Burst into laughter or just plainly burst into laughter.

The last law of C: the stimulus effect of a dumb statement is always a dumber feat.

It was a thoughtless, unsubstantial and downright spiteful thing to listen to.
And when I calmly queried as to the roots of his conclusions, he garbled something that was nothing short of utter hogwash = crap!

Really, What do u do to this nutcase who is convinced u are of horrifying character and desperately tries to sell the same tale to friends you hold dearly and vice versa?
Thank God have known me since forever.

Despite the strong itchiness I choose either plans and simply expressed my disappointment. I had thought he was one of those amazing people one needs to know.
Amazingly not!

And now it’s affecting me more than I would like

No comments: