Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Out of the hive and into the ???

In a months time I’ll be forced to leave the comforts of home and branch out on my own in a foreign land.
I cannot admit to being excited because in all honesty…it is not exciting.

A bit nerve wrecking (damn visa…damn passport…damn government offices and ’cers)
A bit saddening (pals and compadreez I will be forced to part with-and of course le familia)
A bit cautioning
A bit expensive (hell it’s a lot!)
Exciting? Eehhh…. no
A bit challenging (my choice of study is a bit…ummn…not quite comforting)

It is not that I am a sourpuss or anti-progressive. On the contrary I’m all for moving forward and all…just a bit reluctant.
Anyway,
I am on the verge of sending myself to sleep.

Stroke of wisdom:
Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well

7 comments:

Adrian said...

so where are you headed?

you're bound to make new pals out there - and remain friends with your old ones (though it won't be the same).

all the best!

Unknown said...

same Q as adrian.
It's tough going out alone
I mean I had to leave home for 4 days and was out of contact with........
ok seriously hope you do wellout there all the best!!!

G said...

thanks guys!

Klara said...

Am sure by now u gettin used to wherever place u were heading to.Bt why did u stop bloggin or it as unavoidable like mine case.
Let's kip da blogger world blazin...

G said...

@stwap

will do what i can do when i can do...
s'sawa

as for keepin it blazing...think im going thrrough the 'o' so famous rutt.

egm said...

I hope the experience of settling in the new place you went to turned out fine.

Thanks for visiting mines!

G said...

@egm

it is an experience alright...
learing new stuff everyday.

like last night i learned that i was important enough to cause a fight!